Saturday, May 15, 2010

Trusting in the Lord and Waiting upon Him ( Old post from April something???)

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

 Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him, and he will act.
Psalms 37:5

David had no income for three weeks and God provided a way.  Our car that was no longer working sat in our drive way and we planned on selling it in time.  Well someone knock on our door and said they did car body work and said they would like to work on our car.  We said no thank you because we are selling it.  They said that they might want to buy it so they might come back. Well they did come back and paid cash the next day for it. God provided for our needs.  David got an unexpected check from a past film that he did so God saw our needs and provided.  I've been over joyed to see what he has done and I wanted to share it.

2 comments:

For His Glory said...

I have been so blessed to watch God continually provide for your families needs when all seemed "impossible" at times...And you have always been faithful to give God all the glory...You are such a precious testimony to watch dear friend! I love you and miss you soooooooo much, I can't wait for summer so we can get togather and I can get that CD too (hee hee) ~

Matt5verse6 said...

I love it! God is so good and faithful (even when we are not). He continuously provides and protects and does all things for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). Thank you for sharing what our King is doing in your life. I will be praying. ♥ Miss you and love you guys lots! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

In fervent love.